UNDRI Fishing-line cleaner
UNDRI Fishing Line Cleaner makes the removal of dirt and oil easy while making fishing lines softer and more manageable.
The cleaner is a micro-emulsion that biodegrades rapidly, and it can be left on the line to form a slick in the water that attracts fish. Many who have tried the cleaner claim that after washing the line their catches increased by up to 50%.
UNDRI Fishing Line Cleaner does not have an adverse effect on people or metals. It is biodegradable and has a minimal effect on the ecosystem. It does not emit irritant vapours and is therefore non-allergenic.
- Environmentally friendly cleaner
- Decomposes naturally
- Biodegradable according to OECD 301B
- Contains no solvents and emits no harmful vapours
- Contains no harmful or polluting toxic agents
- Developed at IceTec with a grant from the Icelandic Research Council
- Mix 2-4 parts of the cleaner with 96-98 parts warm water.
- Immerse lines completely.
- For regular cleaning, allow lines to soak for 1-2 days.
- Allow very dirty lines to soak in the diluted cleaner for up to 3 days.
- Do not rinse the fishing line after cleaning if the line is to be used within a short period of time. Lines that have not been rinsed will be softer and more manageable.
- Fishing lines that are being put into storage should be rinsed after cleaning.
soy ester, water, Alcohol ethoxylate, Propanol.